• Comprehensive Travel and Medical Insurance covering Covid-19 related issues.
• Copies of Vaccination Cards for kids under 3 years of age booked at our Baby Club©
• Sanitary Pack consisting of: Cloth face masks, Alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol), Disinfectant wipes (at least 70% alcohol) for surfaces, Thermometer.
• Check with your airlines and destination whether you need to get tested for Covid-19 before departure as this is a requirement in certain instances.
• Check if self-isolation for 14 days upon arrival at your holiday destination is the law as that will affect your holiday.
• Airports now have restricted access points to ensure screening. Should your temperature be over 38 degrees, secondary screening will be conducted which could further delay you, so arrive on time.
• Our resorts require masks in certain areas. Should you not have one on hand, masks can be bought at our Club Med village shop.
• Certain tourist attractions, sports and amenities at our resorts (Hammam sauna, jacuzzi and reservation room) will not be available due to health guidelines.
• It is mandatory to have PCR tests done before returning to Johannesburg