Set at the foot of the rocky Sierra Blanca Mountains, Magna Marbella Club Med offers arresting views over the sea and city from your balcony. A 900 sqm lagoon pool is perfect for hot days, while the adults-only Zen pool allows for quiet time with your partner. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your all-inclusive holiday.
What awaits you in Spain
... with the new Club Med Magna Marbella Resort located 2 hours by air from major European airports and 45 minutes from Malaga airport. Enjoy an all-inclusive stay in Spain, in the splendour of Andalusia. A magical place, protected by the mountains of the Sierra Blanca with a rich culture and a tasty local cuisine, it is the ideal destination for a family holiday.
With its beautiful beaches, rich cultural history and gregarious welcome, Spain is the perfect destination for family holidays and romantic getaways. Visit Marbella's picturesque old town or explore the Moorish places in Seville. Learn to dance the flamenco or simply relax and enjoy the family-friendly beaches at your luxurious all-inclusive holiday resort. The choice is yours!
From Moorish sultans to imperial conquistadors, Spain has an astounding, wold-changing history. Wander the tiled courtyards of the Sultan's summer palace at Alhambra or visit the remains of Christopher Columbus at Seville Cathedral. Kids will love exploring the fairy tale spires of the Sagrada Familia and discovering stories of Spanish explorers, while the dreamy clifftop city of Ronda is perfect for stunning holiday photos.
Thanks to the warm weather and amazing natural diversity, Spain holidays have something for everyone. Hike the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains or kayak around the Andalusian coast. Savour delicious local meets, cheeses and olives or take a wine tour in the countryside. Enjoy family holiday fun by the beach or take the kids to one of Spain's many amazing theme park.
Grandeur and elegance during your all-inclusive stay in Spain
Wild nature, thousand-year-old cities and sunny beaches all year round. Your stay in Spain is a trip to wonderland… To live, to make it more beautiful, to the rhythm of flamenco.
To discover in Spain
The great Spanish cities, between History and modernity, shine on a global level.
- Madrid, a classic beauty with impressive monuments such as the Royal Palace or the Plaza Mayor, is the first stop on your all-inclusive stay in Spain.
- Much less disciplined than the capital, Barcelona reveals all its effervescence and originality through the constructions of Gaudí, such as the basilica of the Sagrada Familia, while the party animates the Ramblas.
- On the other side of the country, in Galicia, Santiago de Compostela is the arrival point of an 800km long spiritual journey for pilgrims from all over the world.
On an all-inclusive trip to Spain, discover Andalusian traditions.
- The journey begins in Ronda, 1h10 from your future Club Med Magna Marbella. Perched on a cliff, this typical pueblo (village) offers exceptional views.
- Leave the heights and head to Seville. The Museo del Baile Flamenco pays tribute to the art of clicking heels and dancing dresses to the sound of guitars.
- Mix art and history during your all-inclusive stay in Spain by discovering, 2 hours and 15 minutes from your future Club Med Magna Marbella, the Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral, one of the most beautiful examples of Islamic architecture in Spain.
It is impossible to spend your all-inclusive stay in Spain without enjoying the sea.
- Just 30 minutes from your future Club Med Magna Marbella (https://www.clubmed.co.za/r/magna-marbella/y), the Castillo beach is ideal for a family swim.
- Move away from the coastline to explore the Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park, an unspoiled jewel that surprises hikers with its volcanic landscape.
- Further up, 1 hour and 10 minutes from your future Club Med Magna Marbella (https://www.clubmed.co.za/r/magna-marbella/y), you'll find the Caminito del Rey. Its footbridges on the side of the cliff take you to the Balconcillo de los Gaitanes, a bridge suspended nearly a hundred meters above the void...