Located just a stone's throw away from Rio de Janeiro, Rio Das Pedras is an eco-resort in the Atlantic Forest, a superb, well-preserved ecosystem that borders on ocean and forest. An architectural jewel set in the heart of nature, this stunning resort offers the perfect welcome to your all-inclusive Brazilian holiday.
What awaits you in Brazil
With its splendid golf course perched on cliff tops overlooking the ocean, Trancoso Club Med is an authentic and unusual destination. Off the beaten track, it offers everything you could wish for in an all-inclusive family holiday with a focus on sport, exoticism, and relaxation.
Just an hour from São Paulo, Lake Paradise provides travellers with a chance to relax and recharge as they enjoy an all-inclusive holiday in the peace of the Brazilian countryside. Lounge by the pool, sail on the Represa Taiaçupeba Lake, or try your swing at the Golf School – you’ll leave feeling re-energised and refreshed.
There’s a vast amount to do in Brazil, whether you want to join the carnival, explore historical sites or revel in natural wonders
Sink into the Amazon and wander along pristine beaches in our majestic, family-friendly Brazilian resorts. Our luxury all inclusive holidays in Brazil are completely hassle-free and are perfect for all the family, all year round. From beach holidays in Trancoso, to golf holidays in Rio Das Pedras, to spa holidays in Itaparica, our Brazil holiday resorts have it all. Browse our all-inclusive Brazil holidays & get yourself ready for the sunshine!
Visit a country that dances to the beat of its own drum. Brazil holidays offer you and your family a chance to experience a unique culture and remarkable natural paradise. Will you be dancing in the streets of Rio during carnival time or kicking back and relaxing in your bungalow on stilts?
There’s no place on Earth like Brazil for a family friendly holiday. Marvel at the amazing diversity of the rainforest or the ancient churches and fairy tale lanterns of Trancoso. Sail down the Mambucaba River in a rubber dinghy and savour a classic dish of fish stew with coconut. Or why not pay a visit to Salvador, the country’s musical and cultural centre where Brazilians party all year round.
From the highs of Sugarloaf Mountain to the depths of the perfectly blue sea, all-inclusive holidays to Brazil have no limits. Take an exhilarating boat tour at the base of the beautiful Iguaçu Falls or walk down the decorated stairway in Lapa with its mirrors, mosaics and ceramic tiles. Luxury and astonishment come guaranteed.
- Time difference: -5 hours
- Currency: Brazilian Real
- Best time to visit: Nov-March
- Well known for: Best beaches - Colorful carnival - Wonderful nature
- Languages: Portuguese
Monthly weather averages in Brazil
Brazil is a large country so its climate varies quite a bit, from the temperate four seasons south of São Paulo to the tropical dry and wet seasons closer to the equator. Two things common across the whole country, however, are warm weather and golden sunshine, perfect for enjoying the beach and the outdoors.
The best time to travel to Brazil is between May and November when the weather is dry and warm, with average highs of 25°C to 27°C.
A Club Med holiday in Brazil..
.. all-inclusive rhythm and sun
Mixed, authentic and festive: Brazil welcomes you to its tropical jungle and colorful cities. To the rhythm of the samba, opt for the escape of a stay in Brazil.
Brazil has a diverse nature: tropical forest, coastline, oceanic archipelago...
- In the south of the country, discover this imposing nature: the spectacular Iguaçu Falls, these 275 waterfalls located between Brazil and Argentina, impress with their power.
- Equally masterful: set foot in the Amazon , the largest rainforest in the world. From Manaus, follow in the footsteps of adventurers and evolve in this enveloping jungle, endowed with approximately 400 billion trees.
- After the effort, find the comfort of a cruise on the “Balade carioca” circuit , in the islands of the Bay of Paraty: dream beaches and calm seas complete your all-inclusive stay in Brazil.
After this intense change of scenery, set off for a “Getaway to Rio”, 1h45 from your Rio Das Pedras resort.
The city also has cool oases! From its height of 38m, Mount Corcovado , on which sits the statue of Christ the Redeemer, is one of the symbols of Rio. Another famous peak in Brazil, the Sugar Loaf is about fifteen kilometers from the historic center of Rio. Rising above the sea, it offers a breathtaking panorama of Guanabara Bay.
And if for you an all-inclusive stay in Brazil rhymes with relaxation, a tanning session and a refreshing caipirinha, go, like a real Carioca, to the mythical beach of Copacabana.
During your stay, also take the time to immerse yourself in Brazilian culture, mixed and festive.
- In Salvador de Bahia , stroll between the houses with colorful facades of the old colonial district, Pelourinho.
- 10km away, take advantage of your stay in Brazil to taste specialties such as acarajés, fried donuts, in one of the restaurants around Pituba beach . Finally, head to São Paulo and Ibirapuera Park , 1 hour from your Club Med Lake Paradise resort . Created during the 400th anniversary of the city by the architect Oscar Niemeyer, it opens eyes to the modern face of the country.