Cap Skirring Club Med lies in the south of Senegal, between the sparkling ocean and a wonderfully lush coconut grove. The resort's thatched bungalows, set along a fine sandy beach, provide the quintessential African ambience for an all-inclusive, relaxing holiday in Senegal.
What awaits you in Senegal
Between ocean and forest, a stay in this magical Senegalese paradise offers peace and plenty to do for your family
Lap up the country’s rich heritage and fantastic tropical beaches when you visit our majestic, family-friendly Senegal destinations. Our luxury all inclusive Senegal holidays are completely hassle-free and are perfect for all the family, all year round. From golf holidays in Cap Skirring, to activity holidays in the lush pine forest, our Senegal holiday resorts have it all. Browse our all-inclusive Senegal holidays & get yourself ready for the sunshine!
Lose yourself on a family holiday in the former fishing village of Cap Skirring, one of the most enchanting areas of Senegal. Relax on a majestic private beach, bordered by coconut and mango forests that can be explored by catamaran or canoe. Discover bustling villages and haggle for beautifully crafted items or simply soak up the natural wonders.
No Senegal holiday is complete without boarding a 4x4 for a family adventure to see the astonishing fauna and flora of Casamance. Wave at playful monkeys and admire the beautiful plumage of our tropical birds. End the day at a traditional fishing port with a dinner of fresh seafood whilst watching a fascinating display of traditional dancing.
Inspire your senses on your all-inclusive holiday in Senegal with a tour around Diola huts set in luxuriant tropical forests. Immerse yourself in the local culture with family workshops in cookery, batik or silkscreen printing. See how cashew nuts are harvested and processed or explore the nostalgic charms and rich history of Carabane island.
- Direct flying time: 8-9 hours
- Time difference: -2 hours
- Currency: West African CFA franc
- Best time to visit: Nov-May
- Well known for: Rich heritage - Natural discoveries
- Languages: Wolof - French
Monthly weather averages in Senegal
In Senegal you can expect high temperatures all year. Best time to go is from October to July. The raining months are August and September with an average of 150mm of rain.
The Club Med experience in Senegal..
much more than an all-inclusive stay
Join Africa for a stay in Senegal. From Saint-Louis to Casamance, explore this land of varied ecosystems, with a fascinating heritage
Senegal is a wild land. Discover the treasures of this beautiful country:
- Aboard a pirogue, head from your Club Med Cap Skirring resort to the Saloum delta to take in its landscapes. This ecosystem of shell mounds, mangroves and baobabs offers endless exploration in an authentic natural environment.
- At the northern end of Senegal, fly to the Djoudj National Park , the third ornithological park in the world, where more than 3 million birds pass through.
- From there, reach the Lompoul desert in 3 hours . Spread over barely 18km², the desert offers an impressive spectacle of dunes 30m to 50m high and, from their peaks, a unique panorama.
Leave the isolated landscapes of your stay in Senegal and discover the Senegalese culture.
- Discover the Serer people in the small village of Dassilamé . It is bordered by a mangrove, and shellfish fishing is still the main activity there today. Because beyond a heritage, Senegal, renowned for the richness of its coastline and its rivers, is a fishing country.
- In Guet Ndar, the fishermen's district of Saint-Louis , the thousands of canoes anchored to the river offer a summary of authenticity to your all-inclusive stay in Senegal.
If the landscapes and traditions invite contemplation, they also call for relaxation. Senegalese beaches enjoy calm waters and mild temperatures for most of the year.
- In Dakar, it is in the bay of Ngor , facing the fishermen's huts, that you will discover one of the most popular spots for surfers.
- A stone's throw from your Club Med Cap Skirring resort , choose your leisure activities according to the elements: keep your feet on the ground and tread the 9-hole Cap Skirring Golf course ; or direct your gaze towards the ocean, where the borders are made of fresh water and sea water, to indulge in sport fishing and hope to bring back a barracuda...