To use your credit for a rebooking please contact one of our Travel Experience Designers on 011 840 2600.
Bookings can be modified or cancelled by calling one of our Travel Experience Designers on 011 840 2600.
The following countries are open for tourists, however respective conditions mandated by governments will be applied:
Club Med guarantees your safety and information about your stay. We are constantly in touch with the local authorities to know the reception measures of each country which evolve regularly. In the event of the closure of one of our Resorts, border closures, cancellation of a tour or a stay due to COVID, city in quarantine or fortnightly measures to / from the destination of your stay, you will be contacted by email and phone by our Club Med teams. Our travel experience designer will then offer you to change your destination, date or even completely cancel your reservation if you wish, in line with our T&Cs.
In the event of the closure of one of our Resorts, border closures, cancellation of a tour or a stay due to COVID, city in quarantine or fortnight / isolation requested on arrival, we will suggest that you modify your dates of stay and / or your destination.
The Club Med Easy Arrival service allows you to calmly prepare your family’s arrival and to fully enjoy your vacation once The Club Med Easy Arrival service allows you to calmly prepare your family’s arrival and to fully enjoy your vacation once you are there. From signing up your child(ren) to our Childcare Services to booking your ski equipment, everything will be ready for you as soon as you get to the Resort! The Easy Arrival service allows you to register your childcare instructions online: language, contact number, etc. As soon as you arrive, your child(ren) can join their G.Os® and start having fun! you are there. From signing up your child(ren) to our Childcare Services to booking your ski equipment, everything will be ready for you as soon as you get to the Resort! The Easy Arrival service allows you to register your childcare instructions online: language, contact number, etc. As soon as you arrive, your child(ren) can join their G.Os® and start having fun!
To fill in the form(s), log in to your Member space to:
Register your details for your ski or snowboard equipment
Book ski or snowboard lessons for each family member according to their level
Provide the details needed for childcare: language, contact number, etc.
You will receive an email informing you about the service availability:
30 days before your departure for Great Members Turquoise
40 days before your departure for Great Members Silver, Gold and Platinum.
The service is available up to three days before your arrival, allowing the G.Os® to best prepare your stay.
In light of safety and hygiene it is a bonus to avoid crowds and not have to queue to pick up your equipment, book your ski and snowboard lessons or sign your child(ren) up to the Baby Club Med®, Petit Club Med® or Mini Club Med® All you need to do is register your preferences online and the G.Os® will make sure everything is ready before your arrival.
Go to the reception desk to pick up your room key and all practical details for your stay.
If you booked ski or snowboard equipment, it is already waiting for you. Please do not forget to try it on and to sign the receipt as soon as you arrive! For any questions, please go to the Easy Arrival desk. And for trying on the children’s equipment, head to the Mini Club!
If you booked ski or snowboard lessons, you will find your ski school ticket in your Welcome Booklet. All you will need to do is visit the ESF (French Ski School) board in order to check the lessons’ timetable and you will be ready to hit the slopes!
If you signed your children up for Baby Club Med®, Petit Club Med® or Mini Club Med®, please meet the managers as soon as you arrive in order to learn about your children’s proposed activities and finalize their registration.
Prior to your departure, you will receive an automated email with all the latest information necessary to your trip. You can also discover all the information on resort life by downloading the My Club Med App! You will find a lot of information on the resort, our Go team, activities, schedules, entertainment, restaurants etc.
**You can count on us to put in place the necessary measures * to offer you a peaceful stay: ** • Respect of safety distances • More frequent and even more thorough cleaning carried out in our Resorts • A reinvented entertainment program in order to respect the standards of distancing • Adapted children's clubs: more outdoor activities, small groups... • A doctor or nurse available 7 days a week
These measures have been worked on and confirmed by our scientific committee made up of medical experts. Measures defined on May 20, 2020, likely to change depending on the context and local regulations. These measures are applied in our Resorts open in France and in Europe.
In Mauritius and Maldives: Wearing a mask is compulsory in the cases listed below, in indoor spaces in accordance with local health measures.
In Seychelles: It shall be mandatory for all persons in Seychelles to wear face masks on public transport, indoor places and outdoor places were one metre physical distancing cannot be maintained.
In France: following government announcements and to guarantee your safety, that of your loved ones and our teams, wearing a mask is compulsory in the closed public spaces of all our Resorts (for all adults and children from 11 years old) . In our Resort at Vittel Le Parc, the mask is compulsory in closed and open public spaces where there are more than 10 people, for adults and children over 11 years old. In our Opio Resort, from October 2 to 12 inclusive, wearing a mask is compulsory in all situations from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m.
In Portugal (Resort Da Balaia): wearing a mask is compulsory for anyone aged 10 and over. For children aged 4 to 10 showing symptoms of Covid-19, the mask is also mandatory.
In Sicily (Resorts Kamarina & Cefalù): for anyone aged 6 and over, wearing a mask is mandatory at all times, indoors and outdoors, even when it is possible to maintain physical distancing, from Wednesday 30 September. public (indoor and outdoor).
In Greece (Resort Grégolimano): wearing a mask is compulsory for anyone over 3 years old. Wearing a mask may also be recommended in open spaces where maintaining a distance is not possible.
In **Turkey **(Resorts Palmiye and Palmiye Hotel): wearing a mask is compulsory in all places (inside and outside).
In **Morocco **(Resort Marrakech): wearing a mask is compulsory in all places from 10 years old (inside and outside).
In the Dominican Republic (Resorts Punta Cana and Michès): wearing a mask is compulsory in closed public spaces.
In Mexico (Resort Cancun): wearing a mask is compulsory in closed public spaces.
In the Turks and Caicos Islands (Resort Turkoise): wearing a mask is compulsory in all places (indoors and outdoors).
In Guadeloupe (Resort La Caravelle): wearing a mask is compulsory in closed public spaces.
In Martinique (Resort Les Boucaniers): wearing a mask is compulsory in closed public spaces.
You will be able to purchase disposable or reusable masks at the Resort shop.
Apart from the cases listed above, you are recommended to bring your masks because it may be compulsory to wear a mask in certain public areas of the Resort depending on the changes in health measures in force.
Before entrusting your child to us, we will ask you to systematically take his/her temperature in the morning.
• For children under 3 years old, we suggest you use a rectal thermometer for its reliability.
• If your child's temperature is above 38°, we will ask you to keep your child until these symptoms disappear.
• On drop off wearing a mask, keeping a safe distance, disinfecting hands and those of the child is required.
• You will be able to discuss any further details or learn how your child is settling into the Club via telephone and email.
• You will be able to visit the facilities on closing day (Sunday). The rest of the week, the premises will be reserved for children and GOs.
• If your child shows symptoms during the day, his or her temperature can be taken by the GO/medical team.
• In the event of an emergency, please come and collect your child without delay.
• Hygiene and disinfection measures will be reinforced throughout the week.
For children under 3 years old welcomed at Baby Club® or Petit Club®, important documents and equipment to prepare and pack before your arrival:
• Your Personal Child Health Record ('red book') or a record of their vaccinations.
• In addition to your usual equipment, be sure to bring an extra dummy and cuddly toy with you, that will stay all week long in the Club and cannot be brought back into your room.
• For children who can walk: please bring one pair of clean shoes that will only be used at Baby Club® and Petit Club®
• Bring a thermometer. Preferably a rectal thermometer.
• Adults are required to wear masks in reception when dropping or picking up children.
For children between 4 and 10 years oldby age group during the different activities.
• Mini Club Med will be open from 8.30am to 5pm and closed in the evening for a thorough cleaning of all buildings and equipment.
• The show and the dinners of the Mini Club are suspended, nevertheless many activities will be proposed during the evenings in order to spend precious family moments together
If your child wishes to participate in the Passworld (between 11 and 17 years old).
• Inside Passworld, he or she will have to wear a mask if the safety distances cannot be kept.
• He or she will also need to take his or her temperature before joining the group, and only come if it's below 38°.
• GOs will be equipped with thermometers. If the teen shows symptoms during the day, they will be able to take his or her forehead temperature.
Given the COVID-19 situation, our resort teams have stepped up hygiene and safety measures to offer you a safe and most joyful experience.
Among the measures put in place:
• Transfers in vehicles with reduced occupancy.
• Easy Arrival and Easy Check-in digital services to prepare a guest’s arrival before their holiday to limit waiting lines.
• Extended opening hours for dining areas so guests can fully enjoy meals, with a safe distance between tables.
• Buffets will be replaced with an a la carte service, while continuing to offer customers as many choices as possible.
• Outdoor activities adapted to the rules of social distancing and safety measures.
• Spas will be open with strict hygiene measures and yoga classes will be offered in small groups.
• A doctor and/or nurse will be available 7 days a week at each resort.
• A first aid service in the event of symptoms or an accident will be provided, in collaboration with local healthcare services.
• All G.Os and G.Es will be trained to apply the health and hygiene measures adopted at respective resorts.
• Cleaning and disinfection will be stepped up in “contact” areas and facilities that are essential to guests' holiday experience (rooms, restaurants, activity facilities, children’s clubs, spa, etc.). Priority shall be given to lifts, door handles, counters, etc.
• Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided for all G.Ms, G.Os and G.Es.
Under our new Safe Together policy there will no longer be buffet style food serving. Buffets will be replaced with an a la carte service, while continuing to offer customers as many choices as possible.
Our bars and restaurants are still open
Our dining hours have been extended to accommodate distancing so no reservations will be made.
Yes – our pools are open and will be disinfected 3 times a day by checking the PH and CL levels.
In the presence of a GM with symptoms*** (cough, fever, headache, difficulty breathing, speaking or breathing, loss of taste and smell) the management is as follows:
• GM will be isolated in a room that will be planned for this case (possibly their room) until they are seen by the nurse or the village doctor, immediately applying barrier gestures, keep a reasonable distance with her (1 meter) and wear a mask "general public" or surgical mask if available;
• Have them wear a surgical mask (if they did not have one).
• Have them seen immediately by the village nurse or medical officer for advice.
• If there are signs of severity (e.g., respiratory distress), the ambulance will be called - dial 15/911 or equivalent in the country (close enough to the person to allow the doctor to talk to them if necessary):
In this case, medical assistance (included in the package) is offered to you. You will benefit from full support for the participant concerned in the event of a declaration of Covid-19 during the stay (repatriation or purchase of a return ticket, medical expenses, advance for hospitalization costs abroad, support for children in the event of hospitalization, extension of the stay if necessary) by Europe Assistance.
Ski start times will be staggered. This will allow us to limit ski room capacity to fewer people and offer more space to our clients.
We are reinforcing the visibility and functionality of the “Easy Arrival”* service in the client journey so that GMs can have their ski equipment waiting for them in their lockers before they arrive. Our target for “Easy Arrival” is 80%; As for skiing itself, we will apply all of the recommended measures from the ski facilities, such as masks in chair lifts. It will not be required to wear a mask when making ones way down the slopes. We would also point out that the practice of this open-air sport already requires certain equipment that can serve in some protective capacity: gloves, googles, helmets, etc… *We are planning on supporting our sales teams ( more training) in promoting this service.
We will apply what we learned over the summer by implementing a reinforced cleaning/disinfection routine, even more individually plated meals, and physically distanced tables that conform to local standards. All meal ( breakfast-lunch-diner) schedules will be extended, which will allow families to have dinner starting at 7pm, for example. We have redesigned our entertainment to facilitate food service.
Childcare is still offered during the day and in the evenings. It also includes the possibility for kids to have dinner at the Mini Club and be taken care of between the hours of 7pm and 9pm. Activities aimed at kids and families will also be offered in the beginning of the evening by the Resort. Our kids’ programs will be managed following all of the local regulations in place. One Mini Club Show ( by children) is scheduled per week.
Once again, we will apply what we learned from a successful summer. We will rearrange our activities by offering multiple centers of activity during the days and evenings. We will host live music, Winter We Love and Dreamers Club nights, and après-ski happenings while using all available space. One GO Show is also planned per week.