• The capacity of our Resorts is limited to 2/3 maximum occupancy to allow safe distancing. Ground markings will be set up in all waiting areas (reception, restaurants, reception of children's clubs & waiting for sports activities) to ensure the correct distances are respected.
• In our restaurants: a minimum distance of 1m between tables and between the two backs of chairs will be respected, an extension of the opening hours of service, additional table service and individual portions will be offered.
More thorough and frequent cleaning
• Of all common areas including restaurants and bars.
• Of sports equipment after each use
• Of our Spa cabins (when the conditions cannot be met certain areas will be closed)
• Rooms will be disinfected after each check-out with the sheets and bath towels washed at more than 70°. Daily cleaning will also be carried out in the contact areas. The rooms will be regularly ventilated, and filters cleaned (air conditioning, ventilation).
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the Resort for our teams and our customers
In-depth health measures
• A frontal temperature check will also be carried out with the GOs/GEs of certain departments at their service intake and will be offered to our GMs at different times of their stay (compulsory in certain cases depending on the countries/regions or in accordance with local law).
• Presence of a doctor and/or a nurse in all our Resorts.