Italy in brief
- Surface area: 301,300 sq km
- Capital: Rome
- Official language: Italian
- Currency: the Euro.
Make the most of your stay at Cervinia Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the region.
Historic towns nearby:
- Saint Vincent is 30 km from Club Med. The town is famous for the spa. It has 3 museums, and a casino
- Turin is 100 km from Club Med. Considered the cradle of Italian unity, Vittorio Emanuele II, a native of Turin, made it the first capital of modern-day Italy.
Travel time: a 2-hour drive
- Aosta is 55 km from Club Med. It has a major heritage of Roman architecture, with the Arco di Augusto, the Roman theatre and amphitheatre, the Ponte di Pietra and the archeological museum of the Aosta Valley.
Travel time: a 1 hour 15 minute-drive
- Courmayeur is 90 km from Club Med.
The highest town in Italy, its international reputation dates from the origins of the Spa in the 17th century. There are 4 springs of sulphurous water
Travel time: A 1-hour 15 minute drive.